TOP TEN reasons to have your dog groomed by a professional!
10. Bathing helps remove old hair, dirt and oil from the skin. The physical action of being washed is pleasant to most dogs, and it may make you aware of a lump or bump that may have appeared or changed suddenly.
9. Dogs cool off by panting and by air circulating around and through their pads. Long hair impairs that ability. Trimming this hair should also keep them from slipping on your tile floors and injuring themselves.
8. Crust in the corner of the eyes causes sores and can lead to your pet's discomfort. These sores can only be seen after removing the thick crust upon grooming.
7. Long and overgrown nails force your dog to walk on the sides of their pads. In the long run, this contributes to arthritis in the legs and hips.
6. Matted hair pulls and causes pain for your pet, and creates a breeding environment for fleas, ticks and their nests.
5. Anal glands are the most neglected part of your dog's body. As they fill up, some can burst causing very expensive surgery and unnecessary pain. A thorough groom includes expressing these glands.
4. Clearing your dog's private areas of hair is just plain good hygiene. This guarantees your dog's excretions and stool will not stick and be carried indoors.
3. Your dog's ears have hair deep within the inner canals that need to be removed every 4 to 6 weeks; otherwise, you risk inflammations and potential ear infections.
2. Your dog will feel better and be happier.
and the #1 Reason to have your dog groomed by a professional.....
YOU WON'T HAVE TO DO IT YOURSELF!